Punxsutawney Phil predicted an early spring and we have our eyes set on patio season! Start your outdoor season early no matter what the weather is with a patio extension tent. A temporary tent is the perfect way to expand your venue to accommodate additional guests, especially during the busy season and on holidays St. Patrick’s Day, Easter and Mother’s Day. Give your guests an al fresco-style experience, rain or shine!
1. Expand your venue size as well as your bottom line. Tenting your patio is the perfect solution for accommodating extra guests, especially on busy weekends, holidays and even bar crawls.
2. Keep your guests protected during inclement weather, while still giving them the feeling of being outdoors.
3. Make the space multi-use: Use this additional space as another dining area, a bar and lounge area (or both) depending on the time of day and type of event. You could even turn this new space into a place for private events.
4. Personalize your design with add-ons like custom bars, hedges, furniture, bistro lights and heaters. Or, keep it simple and accentuate with your own furniture and equipment.
5. We make things easy for you by taking care of the planning and permitting with the city, so you don’t have to.