TEMPORARY COVID – 19 CANCELLATIONS / DEPOSITS:
Given the unprecedented situation, we have changed our cancellation window for deposit refunds. If you need to cancel your event, your deposit is now refundable 30 days prior to event date (previously 60 days prior to event date) for events booked through 08/31/2021. However, if you need to cancel your event within 30 days of the date we are happy to move your deposit to a future date within 12 months of the original date. Your deposit will be applied to the order on the new date. Please let your sales representative know if you’re planning to rebook so they can assist finding a date.
Please note that changing a contracted event date voids the agreement. A new contract will be written for the future date and subject to pricing at that time.
Effective 9/1/2021 the following original terms and conditions will apply to all agreements.
The customer accepts responsibility for order accuracy. Please carefully review all information including delivery location, delivery and pick-up times, products and quantities, as well as contact details and information. Order inaccuracies may result in additional fees outlined in the terms and conditions section of this contract
- Product prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are for one-day rental and do not include delivery, tax, damage waiver fee, setup and/or break-down charges, are quoted separately. Customers are also welcome to pick up at our locations in Woburn, MA or Stoughton, MA.
- Additional rental charges will be incurred if items are not returned on dates contracted.
- A 35% deposit is required to reserve items. This deposit is non-refundable 60 days prior to the event.
- Final payment is due 5 days prior to delivery date, unless Customer has payment terms contract with PEAK Event Services.
- We accept the following forms of payment: any major credit card or check. If paying by check, it must be received 1 week prior to delivery date.
- If charges are accrued due to order updates after final payment has been made, new balance must be paid in full prior to delivery date.
- Specialty and custom orders require a non-refundable deposit and order needs to be paid in full prior to event. Final counts on specialty and custom orders must be submitted at least 14 days before delivery.
- Notice of cancellation must be given 48 hours prior to the delivery date or a 50% restocking fee is assessed.
- Orders canceled or reduced the day before, day of, or at the time of delivery are non-refundable.
- Orders must be placed by 2pm for delivery the following day or additional rush fees will apply.
- Equipment added to your order for the same day, after business hours for the following day, or after delivery will be subject to additional emergency fees.
- A credit will not be issued for any items that were unused.
- To avoid additional fees, all equipment must be repackaged in the same condition as it was received.
All equipment must be protected from weather at all times.China, glassware, flatware and cooking equipment must be scraped free of food. All Linen should be placed in the provided bags and should be free of debris such as food or confetti.
- A non-refundable Damage Waiver Fee is charged on all rental items. This is a cost associated with renting our equipment, therefore it is not refundable, nor will it be waived.
- The Damage Waiver covers rental items that have minor damage due to accidental breakage. The customer is responsible for any missing or damaged equipment. Damage Waiver fees are dependent upon products selected and range from 6.5% to 9% by product line.
- Equipment that has been damaged due to neglect is not covered by the damage waiver.
DELIVERY/PICKUP & OTHER SERVICES:
- There is a minimum order total that must be reached to receive delivery & pick-up of your order, excluding the delivery charge.
- Delivery & Pick-Up charge is quoted as a round-trip fee.
- Delivery/Pick-Up Charges are based on time and location of the delivery.
- Normal Delivery Hours are 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- Delivery & Pick-Up outside of our normal hours will incur additional charges such as Firm Time, Late Night or Holiday.
- A minimum of a 4 hour window is required to avoid additional charges.
- Delivery locations must be within 100 feet of the accessible truck or additional fees will apply.
- It is the responsibility of the renter to inform Peak Event Services of potential delivery obstacles, such as driveways not accessible by a truck, narrow doorways, stairs or small elevators. Peak Event Services will not be responsible if equipment cannot be loaded onto a location due to obstacles.
- All equipment must be returned to the place of delivery or additional labor fees will apply.
- If rental equipment cannot be located on-site, additional pickup fees will apply.
- For deliveries requiring other modes of transportation or site labor, a labor charge will be calculated and entered as TBD until site visits and logistics can be determined. Additional billing may occur if the site is challenging (upstairs, excessive walk, etc.) or last minute changes occur to the delivery plan.
CUSTOMER PICK UP ORDERS:
- If picking up an order that includes a table at Customer Pick Up (CPU), you must have a van or extra-large SUV in order to fit the table inside vehicle.
- If you are unsure about whether the table will fit in your vehicle, please ask your Event Rental Consultant for further dimension requirements.
- Set-Up, Breakdown and other related On-Site Services are available with advance scheduling. Labor fees are quoted based upon the scope of the project.
- If labor for installation is scheduled, additional fees will be added if the space is not made available for set up or breakdown at the time scheduled, floor plans are not provided or changes are made on site.
- Please note, glassware and stemware is rented by the rack.
- To protect your floors, adhesive pads may be applied to the bottom of table and chair legs upon advance request for an additional fee.
- Availability of products and pricing are subject to change without notice. We make every effort to ensure a product’s quality and consistency throughout our product lines. However, due to model changes made by our manufacturers some products may vary slightly from what is listed in catalog, pricelist or website.