PEAK's Sustainable Practices
At PEAK, we are dedicated to being environmentally conscious and practicing sustainability whenever possible to eliminate waste and reduce our environmental impact. That's why we've integrated a number of sustainable practices into our day-to-day operations, including:
- Using environmentally friendly cleaning chemicals.
- Using LED lighting and motion sensors throughout our warehouses and offices.
- Repurposing damaged or discontinued table linens by recycling them into swatch samples and napkins, or by donating them.
- Using an automatic plastic bagger in our linen fulfillment department to reduce plastic waste.
- Reusing linen hangers and encouraging clients to reuse or return them to us.
- Utilizing reverse osmosis dishwashers as well as zero-waste systematic washing machines.